quinta-feira, maio 08, 2008

just wondering

... well i just considered telling you all the stuff, that happened, but that's quitely impossible. but to get started at all, i'll tell you something about my first trip to germany on 16th of november last year. i knew about the tbh-fest that would be around these date in germany and why not, i got a cheap flight to basel and so i went there. here it was realy hot weather about 25 degrees and i arrived there and it was snowing. i even couldn't believe this. i took the train to konstanz and arrived and the tbh and the doors 've been already closed. so i decided to throw some stones onto the windows and then the people startet to recognize that it's me, standing outside...
that was a great welcome back situation and we had a great party all night long.

then i headed north to my parents home and wanted to use the local trains. but guess whant happened. the local train companies were on a strike. so i made it all the long way from portugal to stuttgart, but i didn't arrive at my parrents home. :-( i called a good friend of my, flo, and he catched me up and brought me to my parents house. unluckily they weren't at home at this very moment, so i made me, feel comfortable. when they finally came back. i went into theirs arms and told something about "where 've you been". they were totally confused.. it've been a nice situation. :)

well of course i met all the friends around esslingen, and then i already needed to get back to portugal.
but that was a nice trip.. especially knocking the peoples doors, not knowing that i'm in town.
:)
that's it for today ..
stay blogged.
stefan